Friday, January 25, 2008

jumping on the blog-wagon

my previous experience with blogging begins and ends with livejournal, where i wrote about my day and weird dreams i had for all the world -- or at least my "LJ world," comprising approx. 25 of my e-peeps -- to see.

i DO love the livejournal communities feature, especially the "newyorkers" community, where i can ask any question about the city that i want and get an answer within 30 minutes (pure sweetness), but i've decided to abandon LJ for bloggier pastures.

so i guess i'll give blogger a try. i am mostly doing this because my roommate, stephanie, started a blog, and the second she did, i started sending her 10 links a day over g-chat to articles i thought were interesting, begging her to write about them, and was continually disappointed every time she responded, "yeah, maybe." although she kindly offered me a producer/co-host spot on her blog, i decided, to hell with it. i'll start my own...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

This so exciting! As motivation, we should compete to see who can write the most entries per week or something. Loser cleans the toilet!